1. Measure everything. Before you buy, make sure your washer and dryer can clear doorways, hallways and other points of entry that will be used to deliver your new laundry set.
2. Give yourself some elbow room. Leave at least 48 inches of clearance in front of each unit so you'll have room to walk around the open doors.
3. Leave extra space for future machines. If your washer and dryer need to be replaced one day, you may not find a set with the same measurements.
4. Check the power. Confirm that electrical output, usually 240 volts, is sufficient for the location of your new washer and dryer.
Be sure to bring the dimensions of your laundry area with you. Our sales staff can help you find the perfect solution for your space.
Measure the height, width, and depth of the area designated for your new washer and dryer.
Here's how to measure:
• Width: Side to Side — Add 1 inch on each side for air circulation.
• Depth: Back to Front — Add at least 6 inches to depth for door clearance, dryer vents, and hook-ups.
• Height: Top to Bottom — For top-loading washers, add at least 20 inches for door clearance.
You may have an idea of what type of refrigerator you want to buy, but there are essential steps to take before your final decision is made.
Depth, Width, and Height of Space
When you measure the space for a new refrigerator, make sure to take several measurements. From top to bottom, left to right, front to back, it's worth measuring a couple of times for accuracy. Remember that homes settle and what one measurement is doesn't necessarily mean that it will be the same measurement on
the opposite side.
Measuring for Door Opening
Think about how far the door will open and fill the space of your kitchen. Many refrigerators need to be open to 90 degrees or more to allow full access to vegetable and door bins.
Will the door block a main walkway? Then you'll probably need to look into French doors or side-by-side doors to save space. When the door is open, is there enough space on the hinge side for the door to open without hitting your walls?
Refrigerators need to breathe. If they are entirely boxed in, then there's not much
room for ventilation. When you measure the space for the refrigerator, and compare it to the size of the refrigerator, leave at least 1 inch of extra room for the back and the top of the refrigerator.
It's also beneficial to remember to leave space on all sides of the refrigerator so it easily slides in and out for easier cleaning.
Moving in a New Refrigerator
Measure your doorways and entryways. You already measured the space and made sure the refrigerator would fit, but will it fit through your front door, down the hall, and around the corner to its final resting place?
|Quantity has been pulled and tagged for your order.
|In Stock,Not Yet Verified
|Quantity available, has NOT been pulled and tagged yet.
|Not Yet Ordered
|Not available from stock, not added to a purchase order yet.
|Ordered on PO 'xxxxx'
|Not available from stock, has been ordered from the mfg.
|Backordered on PO
|Item is on Backorder from the Manufacturer.
|If an estimated delivery date is available, it is shown as well. ETA is NOT a guaranteed date.
|Sufficient quantity received to fill your order.
|Received some, but not all of the quantity to fill your order.
|Partially Received,No More
|Some, but not full quantity received; no more are coming.
|Item on Hold, Pending Order
|This Item has not been released for order yet.
|This item has already been picked up or delivered.
|Automated order system error; please call to rectify.
Our Integrated Scheduling System has this order scheduled for the date and time shown.
The time span shown is our best calculation of when we will be there however it is not guaranteed as we cannot plan for unexpected occurences such as traffic or delays at a previous call.
If multiple time spans are shown for the same date that indicates we have scheduled multiple time slots to allow ample time for your call.
Should we be ahead of schedule, attemps will be made to contact you to ok an earlier time. If we cannot contact you, we will attempt follow the original scheduled time span.
We normally route our delivery schedule by 4 PM the day prior; no times will be available prior to this.